Berlin Economic Forum 2018
"Sustainable Business & Responsible Investments"
Held Parallel to the Berlin Tourism Fair ITB
Online Registration Form
Participation in the conference is open to governmental & diplomatic officials, academics, artists, journalists, civil society practitioners, private sector representatives, and young professionals from across the world.
The Academy for Cultural Diplomacy’s aim is to enable wide and inclusive participation in its international conferences and programs and is therefore making every effort in order to reduce and subsidize the participation cost for the participants of its programs.
The participation cost for the Berlin Economic Forum 2018 can be found below. Please note that the African Development Forum 2018 takes place in the framework of the Berlin Economic Forum 2018.
- The Participation cost for the Berlin Economic Forum for the dates of March 9th - 11th, 2018 is 345 EUR
- The Participation cost for the African Development Forum for the dates of March 6th - 9th, 2018 is 345 EUR
- The Participation cost for the Berlin Economic Forum 2018 for its entire length for the dates of March 6th - 11th, 2018 is 550 EUR
|Berlin Economic Forum 2018
(*including Participation in the African Development Forum)
|March 6th - 11th, 2018||550 EUR|
|African Development Forum 2018 *||March 6th - 9th, 2018||345 EUR|
|Berlin Economic Forum 2018||March 9th - 11th, 2018||345 EUR|
Once accepted to the conference, participants are required to transfer the participation cost and will be provided with further information and details.
The participation cost for the forum includes the following components:
- Conference Components - Participation in all Programs' Components
- Excursions - Cultural and Social Excursions such as sightseeing, Guided Tours and visits to key Cultural Institutes and Exhibitions, once scheduled in the program.
- Social Activities - Social Activities such as Concerts and Live Performances, Film Evenings, Embassy Receptions, and Party Nights, once scheduled in the program.
- ICD House Services - Free use of ICD House Facilities including Wireless Internet, Cloak Room, Meeting Rooms, and Information Center.
- Certification of Participation - All Participants will be awarded Certificate of attendance upon Completion of the Program.
- Sponsored Accommodation Options - To learn more please click HERE
As a not-for-profit organization the ICD is able to book all sorts of accommodation at sponsored rates.
To learn more please click HERE
The ICD is able to purchase a weeklong public transportation ticket for you at an additional cost of 30 Euro.